Good news, do not hesitate to buy a second hand or a recond car, with the new system implemented by EVAS, buyer could check the whole history of the car just by a click of a button. What you need to do is just to look for the chassis no of the respective car and log in to the system and check it out yourself whether the car really reflect its real value. Was it a total wreck in the accident? Perhaps the car was reported stolen..who knows.
You better be sure..
1. Tripatite Agreement signed on 3rd July 2015.
2. Between Malaysia Automotive Institute (MAI), Financial Information Services (FIS) and EVAS Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
3. System roll-out by 1st September 2015.
4. Signing attended by all commercial banks in Malaysia.
5. Agreement signed and represented by MAI CEO (En. Madani Sahari), EVAS CEO (Syahril Abdullah) EVAS Director (En. Shaharudin Ismail) and FIS Director (En. Rahim Mat Som).